It's easy to get started with History in Motion. These videos walk you step-by-step through all its features.
- Creating an account and logging in is a one-time, simple procedure.
- The videos in the Scenarios section show how to create and edit scenarios, the "containers" that organize events and timelines. This includes adding sound tracks to scenarios and timelines.
- The Maps section shows where to find historical maps and how to prepare them for and upload them to History in Motion. Any image file of a map can be used in HiM -- it's very easy!
- The Events videos cover all aspects of creating and editing History in Motion events.
- The Timelines videos show how to use timelines to control and navigate through the flow of historical time.
- The Miscellaneous section has videos showing how to import, manage, and use icons; and share scenarios using permalinks.